Stephen Irvin Saunders Wiki
Stephen Irvin Saunders Biography
who is Stephen Irvin Saunders ?
A Florida investment banker driving a Porsche was accused of punching a teenage girl after she ‘accidentally’ cut him off in traffic.
Hillsborough County Police charged 47-year-old Stephen Irvin Saunders, a self-employed investment banker, with striking a 16-year-old girl in the jaw at a stoplight after she cut him off in traffic in Tampa, according to a arrest. sworn declaration.
Police said that on Dec. 16, Saunders was ‘enraged’ after a 16-year-old girl cut off her Porsche 911 on Florida Avenue North in Tampa around 10:30 p.m. and he followed her to a nearby intersection, cut her off, and faced her at a red light.
While stopped at the red light, the suspect got out of his vehicle and approached the victim’s vehicle and yelled, ‘What the hell are you doing? You stupid bitch! You interrupted me! ” The court documents said.
Saunders, who according to court documents is 5-foot-11 and weighs 200 pounds, allegedly reached into the open window on the girl’s driver’s side and struck her in the face with a clenched fist, leaving her bruised.
“The victim suffered redness, pain and bruising on the left side of the jaw,” court documents said. “The victim is 16 years old and looks very young.”
Police said the young woman was able to remember Saunders’s vehicle because of its distinctive design: Her black and white Porsche 911 convertible had ‘911’ boldly printed on the driver’s side door, and it is visible in her driveway in a photo taken from home.
Once located, the girl was also able to identify the 47-year-old man when she was presented with a package of photos that included the image of his driver’s license.
“According to the investigation, the suspect illegally entered the means of transport occupied by the victim and assaulted her,” court documents said.
Arrested and Charged
Saunders, who was arrested Dec. 18, was charged with burglary with assault or battery, which the Hillsborough County court system website says is a ‘felony, punishable by life,’ reported Business Observer. .
After pleading not guilty on December 20 to the road rage charge, he was released from the Hillsborough County Jail on a $ 15,000 bond.
Saunders’ attorney, Kevin Napper, says more details about the incident will be revealed.
We will let the judicial process unfold and there is more to the story. You can quote me on that, ‘he told Business Observer.
Stephen Irvin Saunders Quick and Facts
- Hillsborough County Police charged Stephen Irvin Saunders, 47, with punching a 16-year-old girl in the jaw at a stoplight after she cut him off in traffic
- Police said on December 16 Saunders became ‘enraged’ after a teen girl cut off his Porsche 911 on Florida Avenue North in Tampa at around 10:30 pm
- Police said Saunders followed her to a nearby intersection, cut her off and confronted her at a red light
- Saunders allegedly approached the victim’s vehicle and yelled at her, ‘What the f*** are you doing? You stupid bitch! You cut me off!’
- Saunders then allegedly reached into the girl’s open driver’s side window and punched her in the face with a closed fist, leaving her bruised
- ‘The victim suffered redness, soreness and bruising to the left side of her jaw. ‘The victim is 16 years of age and has a very youthful appearance’ police said